Okay, so the kids have been out of school for a little over a week now and I'm already worn out! It's great not to have to be up @ 6:00am and have to fight to get them up, dressed, fed and out the door by 7:10am. It's just for those of us who are stay at home parents, we don't get a break during the day. We are full time referees, breakfast, snack and lunch makers, cleaning up afters, entertainment providers and just all around busy from sun-up to sunset! WHEW! I love my kids and I am blessed to be able to be at home with them, but I think I will have to institute a nap-time during the summer vacation; just so I can make it through till bed time!!
Enjoy your summer break, vacations and the times with your family and friends - I know I will - after my nap, of course!
Oh, and we have a new addition arriving at our house next week: An inground swimming pool! We are soooo excited! More info and photos to share later.
No comments:
Post a Comment