Wednesday, June 30, 2010

It's great to be an Auburn Tiger!

On Wednesday (June 16th) the Auburn University Family Fun Day was held at the president's house on campus.  It was a free afternoon of games and prizes and activities for the entire family.  I absolutely love living in a college town - there are always things to do and most of them are free!(Even better!)


Mary and Michael learned how to make paper and got a chance to decorate a page or two!


And did I mention there were games for all to play?!?  The kids had a blast playing everything from SkeeBall to Horse Shoes to Fishing Pond to Mini Golf.  The kids received prizes at each game and they had a blast!



The highlight of any Auburn event is getting pictures with Aubie.  He is bigger than Mickey Mouse around here and I don'[t have to spend an arm and a leg for my kids to get to see him! 

No comments:

Post a Comment