but first I need to get a "new lease on life". I will be turning 40 in less than two months and I need to make some serious changes in my life.
I have decided to cut back drastically on my Facebook use. It's consumed too much of my time and energies. I have cut my friend list because I don't need to keep everyone that I met through the years just to have a whole lot of friends on my profile. I have deleted the games from Facebook so I don't spend hours playing them.
I will choose healthier options for myself: physically, mentally and spiritually.
I need to surround myself and meet more people who truly want to "do life together".
I will reconnect with some people who made impacts on my life.
I will commit myself to being a better, more patient, more understanding and more listening parent.
I will recommit myself to being the spouse I promised I would be when I said those vows over 15 years ago.
I have been blessed with good health, a wonderful husband, two great kids and true friends who will cheer me on in the good times and cry with me during the bad times. I need to live my life the way God intended and find what I am passionate about again.
I hope you'll stick with me through this process.
No comments:
Post a Comment