Okay so I didn't get a chance to post these on Tuesday, the actual first day of school, but here they are anywho! Mary is in 5th grade and Michael is in 3rd grade. This year will be the last school year that they are at the same school until high school :( . Mary will go onto Drake Middle School and then onto Auburn Jr high and then Auburn High School - Michael will follow suit 2 years later. Since the middle and jr high schools only have 2 grades each at them, my kids won't be together until Mary is a senior and Michael, a 10th grader. BOO! It's almost scary to realize how quickly they are growing up and how fast life is going by.
My beautiful Mary. She was excited about her first day of school as a fifth grader!!
My handsome Michael. He cracks me up with his funny smiles! Third grade already??
My kids bring me a joy that I cannot truly express in words alone. Yes, sometimes they argue and fight. They drive me crazy some days. But I wouldn't trade them for the world. God blessed me with them and I am soooo thankful!! Having no family close to us for the past 6 years has really made our family stronger. We have had to learn how to rely on each other to get through the hard times and to get through the good times we have laughed together. It is a privilege to be their mom and I am excited to see how God works in their lives each and every day.
No comments:
Post a Comment